Friday, August 20, 2010

232/365 - Purple toes



I got my toes painted tonight. All summer I have had red toes and so I decided tonight to do something different. I picked out a purplish color and as the toe lady was putting it on I decided that I really liked it and asked her what the name was. With her Vietnamese accent she read Pamplona Purple by Opi. I finally asked her to spell it - LOL!!

Well, when Paul saw it, much to my surprise he said, "Purple, I hate purple toes." Who would know he would even have an opinion on the subject. I'm sure he will get used to it (actually he'll have a long time to get used to it because August is usually the last time I get them done and then I just let it wear off over the winter LOLOLOL!!). And it's not really purple purple, just sort of purple, right?

P.S. They actually look more purple in this picture than in real-life!

5 comments:

Linda L said...

LOLOL....The "toe lady" might prefer being called a Manicurist..lol ORRRRR does this "toe lady" only do toes/pedicures and not nails also. In that case, maybe a Pedicurist..lol Not sure if there is such a word though.

Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...

That is, in the vernacular of our fair region, wicked purple!

Liz said...

Deb....I'm just.....speechless.....almost...wow :)

janice said...

I saw the toes in person today and they are beautiful.

doreen said...

They look nice.