Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dot's birthday



Today is my aunt Dot's birthday, and we had a party for her at The Atrium. She has been there for 3 1/2 months and is doing really well. She seemed so happy to see everyone today.


Her best friend Steph came.




My whole family was there and our good friends Linda and Ralph.






We sang "Happy Birthday" and she blew out her candles.




The rest of the residents came in to have cake and celebrate with her.




She opened her presents and cards, and Steph read her cards to her.




We all went to see her room, and then we visited in the "living room."








Mason entertained us all with his "motorcross moves."





I was so happy to see Dot so happy. I love The Atrium. They have been so good to her there.

Happy Birthday Dot!

4 comments:

Linda L said...

It was a nice afternoon, Deb !!!

Debbie said...

Lin, I'm so happy that you and Ralph came, thanks!

Eliza J said...

How nice, what a big group and she looks really good ~ glad it all went so well.

Debbie said...

Thanks, Liz, and thank you again for switching weekends with me.