Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy birthday Janelle!



Today is Janelle's birthday, and last Friday was Mark's birthday. Tonight I babysat for Mason while they went out to dinner to celebrate their birthdays. When they came home we had a little birthday cake so that Mason could sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out the candles.

Last week when we did the same for Mark's birthday I realized that I didn't have any candles except for some used number candles. He ended up having "29" on his cake.



Tonight, believe it or not, I still didn't have any candles, so I asked Janelle to pick out how old she wanted to be tonight from the number candles that I had. She ended up being "18".

Mason was so cute. Both times he helped blow out the candles, and then clapped.

Happy birthday Mark and Janelle!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I like the candle idea. When you reach a certain age, you should be able to pick your numbers. Happy Birthday to all! Great pics, by the way. . .

Eliza J said...

That is hysterical! Happy belated Birthday Mark and Janelle!!

Linda L said...

WOW.....is she really only 18??? She COULD pass for that!!!!!