Thursday, February 2, 2012

All that is left is the tree....


Believe it or not, today I put away the rest of our Christmas decorations. Everything except the Christmas tree, that is. The Christmas tree needs some repair work. Some of the branches have broken off from the central stem and need to be either hose clamped, or zip tied. The hose clamp list is a story for another day, but Paul has a list of all of the things he has hose clamped. It usually brings gales of laughter to whoever he reads it to!! I think zip ties are taking over repair jobs lately though.

Anyhow......everyting else is put away. I decided to leave my new Willow Tree nativity out this year. I just can't put it away yet.

2 comments:

Eliza J said...

That story is so funny! Okay, how old is that tree? By the way, I really think nativity sets should be out all year, I could be wrong, but I believe Pearl's is. Hey...nativity sets, not just for Christmas anymore.

Linda L said...

You know Deb....or should I say Paul. You can get a new tree fairly inexpensively these days...lol I'll bet your old one is very, very tired.