Friday, February 24, 2012

Marley's haircut and color streak!


Marley was with us again today and I took her to get a color streak in her hair. She has had this done a couple of times and wanted to have it done again. Kristen was going to do it on Wednesday, but at the last minute Marley ended up going to the Boston Aquarium with her other grandfather, aunt and cousin. So, I told Kris I would take her today. I asked her what color she was going to get and at first she said orange. Yikes! I so glad that at the last minute she changed it to green. Much easier to handle! The hairdresser asked her if she would like some long layers and she said yes.

I wish I had taken a picture of the finished product. It was still wet when we left the hairdressers and I never did get a good picture of it dry. It looks cute on her. Of course, as a grandmother, I would still like to see her with ribbons and bows, but I have to remember that she is getting older!

No comments: