Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday

Well, today I forgot to take a picture! Back in November when I got laid off I decided to take a picture of something that I did for the first year of my "retirement."

No picture...but it was a pretty normal Wednesday ~

- The Atrium called saying that Dot was quite anxious about wanting to leave there, she wanted to go for a walk and could we come and take her out for awhile? So, Paul and I went there and went for a walk with her. It was such a beautiful day, high 61degrees. Maybe she had Spring fever and just wanted to go for a walk by herself. She used to do that all the time at her home. Then we took her for a ride to get Mason at Junie's daycare. We got her home just in time for dinner. She seemed fine going back.

- Prims with Mason. He hasn't been there for a few weeks because Mark was on Christmas break. It's going to take a few weeks to get him back to where he doesn't want to be held the whole night.

- I should have taken a picture of Miss Pat. Her birthday was last Sunday. She turned 70! You would never know it. She is a very young 70. It must be because she is around kids so much. In addition to doing Prims, she also is a substitute teacher for 1st grade on Sunday, works in Super Church, and teaches Junior Bible Quiz. Happy Birthday Miss Pat!

No comments: