Tuesday, February 21, 2012

At the mall


When we picked Mason up today we went to the mall. I needed to get some glue type stuff for scrapbooking and Mason loves the mall. Telling him he was going to the mall was almost enough for him not to fuss when leaving his daddy!

We did my errand, and then we went downstairs to the food court to get ice cream. Mark had told me a few days ago that Friendly's was closed! I think Friendly's has been there since the mall opened. I can't believe it's gone. I meant to take a picture but I forgot. I hope I can get one before something else goes in there!

After that we went to Target - another one of Mason's favorite places at the mall. They have lots of good things there, little cars, motorcycles, and Lego men! After a few minutes of looking, we found some Lego men that he was happy with. He played with them almost all afternoon and evening, with a little time out to play with his "iPad."



Marley's little chair is just perfect for him to work at!

No comments: