Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nancy Drew



I love Nancy Drew books. It goes back to the start of summer vacation from school. I can remember my cousin Lynda and I walking to the library in West Springfield, spending time picking out an armful of books (I always gravitated towards mysteries, mostly Nancy Drew). Lynda and I would sit on the front porch for hours reading. Every year at the beginning of summer I feel like I want to read the Nancy Drew series again. I can still feel that excited feeling about starting one of those books. I have started the series many times but this year I am going to try to read the whole series; I'm on book 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really going wayyyyyyyy back! Lynda loved spending the summers at Nan's, Debby was much more like a sister to her. We always liked it when Deb visited us wherever we were pastoring however, Lynda wanted to go the Nan's. Blessed Memories

Anonymous said...

I used to read 2-3 Nancy Drew books every weekend during the long winter months when I was a young girl and I loved every one of them! A nice trip down Memory Lane!