Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Sweetest Little Gift...

For my birthday Marley made me this little "shell" with a pillow inside. She designed the pillow herself, stuffed it, and sewed it (with yarn) around the outside. She was so excited to give it to me. Later in the day she asked me if I really liked it. I told her that I loved it. She asked me where I was going to put it. "Where do you think I should put it?", I asked. "I think you should put it on your bed, and then you can use it as an extra pillow", she said. How sweet!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the priceless moments that you will forget unless you do what you are doing. So sweet!

Precious Memories.....By the way Deb, Happy Birthday.....

Ettie

Anonymous said...

Marley you are so thoughtful. Deb that is the best gift.