Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prims - Second Time Around

Tonight was the Awards Ceremony for Girls Ministries at our church. Marley is ending her first year in Prims, which is a girls club for 1st and 2nd graders. This new year I will be "team-teaching" (or being a helper as I like to think) in Prims. This is the second time around for me. About 30 years ago our Pastor's wife asked if I would be willing to work in Prims. I told her that I didn't want to be the leader but would be a helper. When I went to the first class, a good friend of mine was there, also as a "helper." So, the Prims class had no leader, only two helpers. We did Prims for years, and still laugh about the fact that we were both helpers. So here I go again, "helping" in Prims.

P.S. Marley is the one in the pink shirt and gray pants walking up to get her badges.






No comments: