Saturday, January 10, 2009

10/365 - One of Paul's Many Favorite Hot Dog Places




For any of you who know Paul, you know that he loves hot dogs. And you probably also know that I am always harping on him for eating too many hot dogs. Well, to Paul's surprise, I suggested this Saturday afternoon (as we were heading out to do an errand) that we stop at his favorite hot dog stand. I actually had a kielbasa dog with horseradish sauce that was very good. I think both Paul and the owner were surprised that I "wanted" to go there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul...I don't see shorts!
Are you feeling okay?

Anonymous said...

Deb....Is that your backyard with the fireplace? I love those little things !! Marley and her friend look so cute. Is that hot dog wagon at Home Depot???? It almost looks like it.lol

Linda L.

JANICE said...

WE WERE AT PAUL'S PLACE FOR BREAKFAST YESTERDAY AND HE TOLD US THE HOT DOG PLACE WAS A FIRST CLASS ONE. WE HAD TO RIDE BY IT
AFTER THAT AND WE CRACKED UP.