Saturday, January 31, 2009

Marley's Blog

Last night was Friday night with Marley, Grandma and the Babas. The minute Marley walked in the door she asked if we could make her a blog that night. I was so surprised. Why do you want a blog, I asked. She said so that she could tell about her big adventures. I think what prompted it was her sledding day at school yesterday. But I'll let her tell you about that, (I typed, she dictated).

On the left of my blog you will find My Blog List. Project 365 is my other blog - a picture a day in 2009. Knit One Stitch Too is my daughter Kristen's blog, and now a new one, Marley's Blog (so cute, I'm loving it, and by the way she LOVES comments).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great gramma you are

Anonymous said...

I think this is an excellent idea!

Way to go girls!

Cindy