Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maybe it's the Star of Bethlehem

So, I don't know how many of you have noticed Venus shining in the night sky this January, but it is very bright. And, if you have read my previous posts, you know that Marley spent a lot of time practicing for the Children's Musical Hotel Bethlehem and singing about the Star of Bethlehem. So, we were driving home from Junior Bible Quiz tonight and Paul said that whatever that was in the sky was almost too bright to be just a planet, and one of us (I can't remember who) said that maybe it was the Star of Bethlehem again. Marley said that if it was, we would have to follow it. I said, "What do you think we look more like, shepherds or kings?" She said emphatically "shepherds." When I asked her why, she said, "Because we don't have any gold or frankenstein." Too cute. These are the things that I don't want to ever forget!!

No comments: