Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They're having a boy!!



Today Mark and Janelle found out they are having a boy. Evidently at 19-20 weeks, the ultrasound is able to identify the sex (provided the baby cooperates). The ultrasonographer asked if they wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl, and at least one picture was proof positive it was a boy. I guess Mark doesn't have to face his biggest fear yet (he told me recently that having a girl was his biggest fear).

Below is a movie with today's ultrasound pictures and videos:
Hit the play button.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see the next set! Life is such a Miracle and a Blessing ~ Congratulations to you All!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH MY !!!!!!! I can't belive how amazing these pictures are. Years ago you had trouble making something out of them. THAT CERTAINLY IS A BOY !!!!! lol Unless that is the umbilical cord I am seeing...lol If not..I hope he will grow into that..lol These new sonograms sure are clear. So she is 5 months then. WOW...look at all that hair. AWESOME PICTURES
Linda L.

Anonymous said...

ALMOST FORGOT....CONGRATULATIONS "GRANDMA".........A LITTLE BOY !!!!!! How Nice for all of you !!!!!

Linda L.

Anonymous said...

NOW ONE OF EACH. START BUYING BOY THINGS TO SCRAPBOOK. DO THEY HAVE A NAME PICKED?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandma! I can't wait for June to get here!
Love from the other Grandma, Stacia!

WE'RE HAVING A BOY !!!!!!! :-) !

Anonymous said...

How ausome congradulations to all. The pictures are special. Ia m so glad you have the blog so I can stay part of what is hapening.

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite picture out of them all.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely amazing! Didn't have such things in my day!!! WOW!!

I'm not sure I could tell if it is a boy, but I'll take your word for it. Congratulations!!!