Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! I have enjoyed doing this blog so much for the past 4+ months. So, this coming year I am also going to do another blog. This one will be a different type of blog, just pictures with a small blurb about each picture. It is called Project 365. I got the idea for this from a scrapbooking magazine. It was meant to be done as a traditional scrapbook, but I thought it would be fun to do as a blog. Each day I will take a picture, it can be of anything, and post it with just a small explanation of the picture. This is the link to my new blog for any of you who are interested:
http://pamadeb2.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, are we supposed to be able to click on Izzy's picture and see other pictures? I tried but don't see any other than the one where she is yawning.

Linda L

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER CAT PICTURE
WHEN YOU COME OVER ON THE 31, YOU'LL HAVE TO SET ME UP AGAIN
FOR THIS BLOG.