Monday, November 28, 2011

Facebook Phobia Class

FACE YOUR FACEBOOK PHOBIA
Monday, November 28, 2:30-4 p.m.
Baystate Health Education Center
361 Whitney Avenue, Holyoke
Your kids and grandkids are on it. Your friends are
using it to connect with friends and family around the
globe. Are you missing out? You might be. Join Jay Lord,
eHealth analyst, Baystate Health, for a discussion and
demonstration about Facebook, the popular social
media website. You’ll learn how easy it is to stay connected
and protected, including do’s and don’ts, special
features, and how to “friend.” Many of your favorite
places, like Baystate Health and Health New England,
even have their own Facebook pages, offering you
another way to connect and possibly enhance your
health care knowledge. Refreshments served. To register:
1-800-377-4325. FREE!

When my friend Leslee from work first told me she was going to this I laughed out loud. Facebook Phobia Class. Well, I decided to go with her and it was actually fun. Most of what was discussed I already knew, but you can always learn something. We told them afterward that they need to have a more advanced class too. I haven't been able to do anything like this in years. I'm beginning to like being "retired."

No comments: