Monday, November 21, 2011

Memo's Restaurant


Today Paul and I went to Memo's for "brunch." We haven't been there in years.

When we were first married, Memo's was open for dinner. Back then I got out of work at 4:30 at Wesson Women's Hospital in Springfield. Paul would bring me home to Agawam, and have to be back in Springfield for his part time job (he was still in college) by 6:00. So.....there wasn't much time for me to cook supper (which I was okay with) and we would stop at Memo's on quite a few days. When they stopped staying open for dinner we basically stopped going there.

My father-in-law raves about Memo's. We even got Thanksgiving dinner catered last year (and we are going to this year) from Memo's.

We both loved it there today. The food was great, service was great and the place was decorated so nicely. On the menu was the history of Memo's (which you all know is right up my alley) and also in the foyer there were some newspaper articles about when this new couple took over Memo's and moved the restaurant a couple of doors down the street. For those of you who are interested, this is the article.





P.S. Coincidentally, the girl went to high school with Kristen. Small world!

No comments: