Thursday, November 17, 2011

Speed Cleaning


Today I started my "every other week cleaning" of Kristen and Toby's kitchen and bathroom.

I brought this cleaning book with me that I bought a couple of years ago. It was kind of a challenge to "clean by the book."

It all started with me getting a new iPhone believe it or not. I had decided that I wanted to get an iPhone when the new one came out. This was before I knew that I was getting laid off. When Kristen heard about my impending lay-off, she said, "I think we need to barter." So......the deal is that I clean her bathroom and kitchen every other week, and she adds me to her family plan and pays my monthly bill.

Works for me!!

1 comment:

Eliza J said...

I remember when you bought that book! Too funny ~ let me know if you come across any great ideas...