Friday, April 10, 2009

100/365 - Easter Eggs for GG's grave



A couple of weeks ago we dyed Easter eggs and Marley made one for GG. It said "I love GG" on it. I thought it would be nice to put it in a little basket and put it on Priscilla's grave. Unfortunately, it was raining lightly and my pictures didn't come out too good. We had two eggs in a little basket, but Marley wanted to put the one she made for GG right in front of her stone. So sweet!

P.S. Update for Saturday, the next day - something had taken GG's egg on the ground. I hope they enjoyed it! At least the one in the little basket was still there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!! has it been 5 years already ????

Linda L.

Debbie said...

I know, it's hard to believe. I still miss being able to talk to her, and she would really be enjoying Marley!

Cindy said...

That was so nice to remember GG in this way.

I'm sure she is looking down from heaven appreciating every moment of your thoughtfulness and remembrance.