Monday, April 20, 2009

110/365 - Marley at the Westfield Children's Museum



Spring vacation for Marley. I had the day off and Marley and I went to the Westfield Children's Museum. Behind her, in this picture, is a big rocket ship. The aim is to shoot Nerf balls at the rocket ship or at a big yellow ball (the moon?) above it. There were bags in the room to pick up the Nerf balls. You could either shoot them or put them in a thingy that vacuumed them up to the moon. When the moon was full it tipped over and emptied out all of the balls. One of Marley's favorite things was standing under the moon with her bag open hoping to catch the Nerf balls. We had a fun time, and on the way out she said, "That was the funnest museum ever."

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow! Looks really cool!

Can't wait to enjoy this with my granddaughter someday. I'm glad you are making such great memories and documenting them.

I'm almost ready to blog. . . At least the thought has started. I probably would only take a break of a nap after blogging and before work! Guess I could nap about 6 A.M. and get up at 7 A.M.for work.
Only kidding. I'm sure I'd get to bed by 2 A.M. for a sleep of greater duration.

Anyway, this looks like a great museum.