Wednesday, April 22, 2009

112/365 - Izzy, a year later



We have had Izzy for a whole year! So...I thought it would be cute to take a one year later picture. Well, it certainly was not as easy as I thought. First I had to get Marley to pose next to Izzy without her hair hanging in front of her face. Then I had to get Izzy to eat, which I thought would be easy. Well, I guess she wasn't hungry, even for fresh food. So, treats to the rescue (she loves treats). She doesn't love treats in her food bowl though. So, try to get the treats as close to her bowl so it looks like she is eating out of her bowl (not successful on that one). Then focus the camera; the batteries die....start over. Finally, I got the picture but by now we are all stressed. Hopefully it was worth it; I'm still not sure.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Great pictures! It really shows how quickly kids and kittens grow in a year....

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!! What a differance in both of them.


Linda L.

Cindy said...

The Stages of Development of Marley and Izzy. What a nice idea. Great memories for all!

Cindy