Saturday, April 18, 2009

108/365 - Sunset



Today was not the best day of my life. First of all, I don't really like working on Saturdays, but the worst part was that I needed to go to the Mall to shop for clothes. I wanted something new to wear to the baby shower. Oh my goodness, I really hate the styles out there. It reminded me of 60's clothes and maternity clothes wrapped into one. I shopped for three hours and came out with nothing. I was tired, my feet were killing me, I was upset that I had just wasted all that time. Then I came outside the Mall and saw this beautiful sunset (I couldn't find a place to take a picture without all the telephone wires). That was the best part of my day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, have you ever checked out Dress Barn or Bon Ton in Westfield??? They are almost right next door to each other so there wouldn't be a lot of running around. They have some nice things. You know where all the shops are on Rt. 20? They are in one of those areas. I really like Bon Ton !!!

Linda L

Doreen said...

What a great sunset hope it made you feel better, just think whatever you wear to the shower you will have a great time, and a wonderful thing to celebrate

Debbie said...

Doreen, you are right. I shouldn't worry about what I am going to wear, just enjoy the day. Thanks for putting it in perspective.

Cindy said...

Though our days may be stressful or not turn out the way we wish, when we look to the heavens, we know everything will be alright.