Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



I can't believe it is 2010! It seems like just yesterday the world was buzzing about Y2K. Last night after we brought Marley home I was flipping, looking for something to watch. I really didn't want to watch any ball dropping or New Year's celebrating, and then I saw the Twilight Zone Marathon. 46 hours of Twilight Zone shows. I remember watching these shows on Friday nights when I was a kid. I loved them. I remember wishing they were longer than 1/2 hour. We watched them last night and turned them back on this morning. We were thinking of going away for a couple of days. Paul wanted to go to an old tavern inn in Vermont for one night (until we found out it was $225 a night). Actually, what I think we both needed was a day to do nothing......except watch the Twilight Zone marathon.

No comments: