Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Afternoon





What a freezing cold day! Yesterday I asked Paul what we should have for Sunday dinner and he suggested cooking hamburgs outside. He said he would cook. Last night, in the middle of the night, he got some kind of stomach flu. The kids were all warned but decided to come over today anyhow (Paul stayed in the bedroom all afternoon). Poor Toby cooked the hamburgs outside. It was about 23 degrees. I felt a little guilty about it, but he was cool with it (literally)!!



Mason is eating baby food now. Today's entry was corn casserole. As soon as he sees the spoon his mouth opens. Just like a little bird.



Mark and Janelle did their Wii Fit Plus avatars. I know this picture is not the greatest but there we all are. Back row l to r Marley, Mason, Toby. Front row l to r Paul, Deb, Janelle, Kristen, Mark.



We did hula hoops - Toby is the reigning high scorer. It looks easier than it is.

I think Paul is feeling a little better tonight. I sure hope I don't get it!

1 comment:

Linda L said...

LOLOLOLOL...what an ADORABLE picture of Mason eating. I remember those days..S~I~G~H !!!! SUCH A SWEET AGE !!!!!