Friday, January 8, 2010

New jumper and new Mother Goose DVDs






My friend from work, Cindy, lent me a jumper type thing for Mason. He has one at home so he knew exactly what to do in it. It was so funny to watch. Today our new Mother Goose DVDs came in the mail. Quite a few years ago now my friend Cindy lent me a Mother Goose VHS tape. She thought Marley would like it. We all liked it, especially Big Baba. It is done with real people dressed up in nursery rhyme costumes singing and dancing out the nursery rhymes - bright colors, catchy music. Well, when Cindy's little granddaughter came along I returned the tape to her. Big Baba really missed watching it. When Mason came along we decided to see if we could get the same thing on the Internet. They were available on DVD and they came today. Mason loved them. Really, for at least the first half hour he jumped in his jumper watching the TV. It was so cute!

This was the old VHS tape -



This is what the new DVDs look like. If you ever come across them, little kids (and Big Babas) love them.



2 comments:

doreen said...

Wow Mason is getting so big. I am so sure you had a great holiday/

Kristen said...

I think buying Mark a whole set of Mother Goose DVD's for him to watch with Mason would make up for so much of my childhood...