Saturday, December 4, 2010

338/365 - Tangled



Today Paul, Marley and I went to see Disney's new movie Tangled. We all loved it, especially Marley and I. Baba said that it was the first movie in a long time where he stayed awake (of course, we went to the 3:40 showing!!). The scenery just captured your imagination with the little castle hidden in the woods. We didn't see the 3D one but even so the imagery was absolutely beautiful. I'm sure this is one that we will want to see over and over.

On another note, today Minnie learned how to get up on Izzy's perch; the only place that Izzy had where Minnie didn't go. She got up the same way Izzy does. She must have seen her at some point. She stayed up there for quite a while. I don't think that Izzy saw her up there. We could have a problem when she does!



2 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

I'm glad to hear that movie is cute. I hope to take the kids over the winter break. Beautiful kitty you have!

Linda L said...

Hey Deb....did the "little" castle have any "little doors"? lololol