Thursday, December 16, 2010

350/365 - Don't you just love a bargain?





Tonight Paul and I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. At the end of the night we still had a $10 coupon at Penny's. Paul said maybe I could walk down to the store and get him some socks or underwear (while he went to Borders to rest up). Well, I never got past the coat department. Just to give you a little FYI, I love buying coats. Some people love shoes or pocketbooks. For me, it's coats. I have a hard time walking through a coat department without at least looking. Well....tonight I found a Liz Claiborne mid weight jacket, something I actually had been looking for for awhile. It was $150 (which I would never have paid) but it was on sale for $59.99; the $10 coupon brought it down to $49.99. How could I resist? Merry Christmas to me!

P.S. I don't think Paul was surprised...

1 comment:

Linda L said...

Cute jacket Deb. How many is this now LOLOL