Saturday, December 11, 2010

345/365 Bethany's Singing Christmas Tree



Tonight Paul, Marley and I went to the Bethany's 36th Singing Christmas Tree. We got there early enough to get our traditional front row seat. Actually it is the second row but usually no one sits in the very first seat because it is only part of a seat and it is right next to the drums. Tonight it was very crowded so a family actually sat in the row in front of us, but Marley had the end seat which stuck out a little farther so she still had a good view. It was wonderful, as usual. We went to Friendly's afterwards for sundaes (another tradition).

We got there pretty early, so Marley humored me by posing for a few pictures since not many people were around.




In other news, a few posts ago (December 7th) I mentioned that Minnie had learned how to get up on Izzy's perch. Tonight we were watching TV and I happened to hear something at the other end of the room and lo and behold there were two cats up on the perch. They did okay, no fights or anything (although Izzy did not look too happy).




P.S. Just in case you're wondering why I have a big towel up there - this is actually the top shelf of a bookcase where I have my scrapbooks. Izzy started going up there (and have you ever tried to stop a cat from doing anything?) so I put a towel up there so that cat hair wouldn't get into my scrapbooks. Then when we got a new mattress for Mason's little crib, we put the old mattress up there. Very comfy for the cats - LOL!

No comments: