Friday, December 17, 2010

351/365 - New favorite Christmas decoration



I know this isn't a good picture, but it is the best I could do. I didn't want to use a flash because I wanted you to be able to see the light coming through the tree.

Anyway...at our work Christmas party on Wednesday, this was the gift I received from my Secret Santa. I later learned it was the gift my boss brought because she asked me if I liked it. It is from Yankee Candle and the tea light is a Christmas scent. The whole tree has little holes in it and light from the candle shows through. I absolutely love it. It is so pretty, and it smells good too!

2 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

It's gorgeous. I love Yankee candle.

To answer your questions from before I do have a DSLR. I like Nikon and have a D90. It's tough to use though. I may consider downgrading sometime soon to something more beginner friendly. The setting I used for my pictures was the person in a square with a star next to them.

I learned about this setting in Disneyland. The camera flashes to illuminate the people but then the shutter stays open a little longer so the lights behind look really pretty. You need a tri-pod and you can't move at all or else you blur. It's a fun setting. I love it!

Linda L said...

This reminds me of one I have that is Polish Pottery. Very Pretty!!!