Thursday, December 23, 2010

357/365 - Photo Shoot and Reindeer Cookies

The plan tonight was to make our traditional Reindeer cookies for Santa with Marley since Kristen and Toby had some last minute shopping to do. I thought Mark and Mason might like to be in on the festivities (Janelle was working). Since I didn't have any pictures of Marley and Mason in Santa hats yet this year, I thought that we could fit that in too.

Well.... it turned out to be a little crazy around here due to a little project that Mark and I had for a Christmas present for a certain someone (no names mentioned). Marley wasn't too excited to have her picture taken (again), but I was a bad grandma and said that we would start the cookies as soon as the picture was done. I took a couple of pictures of her first which I thought came out cute.






The plan was to put Mason on her lap and stick the Santa hat on fast and take the picture. These are the photos that I got.......



We tried having Paul stand behind me to get Mason to smile, but that didn't work either. Mason just looks like he is afraid of Paul!







I got another Santa hat and tried having Mark sit with him. Still no luck!



Well, I finally decided that "it is what it is", and would be a memory of the way things were this year.

In the end, we finished the project, the pictures got taken, and the reindeer cookies were made!

No comments: