Wednesday, December 15, 2010

349/365 - Party Day



Two parties today! Our annual Christmas party at work was today. Good food, secret Santa gifts.

Then tonight was the Girls Ministries Christmas Party. It was only with the Prims and Stars, so it was a smaller group and therefore not as chaotic.




The girls got the badges that they have earned since September, and then they made a craft. We had lots of help tonight. Many of the girls' mothers were there and they all helped. Marley's group was small (and they are older than my group), so Kristen helped in my group as well. I might even get to like crafts if we had this much help all the time!



This is Pat, the Prims leader (I insist on only being the helper). Doesn't she look cute in her Santa hat? She has so much patience with the girls. Not much seems to bother her (I worry and fret enough for both of us - LOL!)

No comments: