Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Photo Shoot


Tonight I really wanted to get a picture of Marley and Mason with Santa hats. For the past few years I have been making tree ornaments for Kris and Toby, and Mark and Janelle. It hasn't been easy with Mason. The first year wasn't too bad because he couldn't go anywhere. Last year was difficult, but I thought maybe this year would be a little better. Not so...well, maybe just a tiny bit.

At first he really didn't want to put the hat on. Then after he saw Mark put Paul's Santa hat on (I have three different sizes, LOL), he wanted that hat which was really too big for him, but you take what you can get, right?

This was the first picture I got. Not bad, but I didn't really want those little things he was holding in front of Marley's face.



The second picture was better (top picture).

I decided to try one more. Things started to deteriorate, so I was content with what I got.



Maybe next year I'll get the perfect picture. I'll keep trying anyhow!

No comments: