Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Girls Ministries Awards Night


Tonight was Awards Night for Girls Ministries at my church. Pat and I got our "5 year" pins, which was a surprise. I can't believe it has been that long. Marley is in Stars 3 and she received quite a few awards (I can't take a decent picture in that gym to save my life, but she is second from left). We also had a little party for the girls with gifts and "cookie decorating."

Mason has been coming with me to Prims on Wednesday nights since September, as Mark has his "clinical" for school, which is 7am to 7 pm. He was excited to be going to a Christmas party. He sat with Aunty Kris and Uncle Toby because, as he told his father, "Grandma had to work."

He looked so cute in his little Christmas sweater.... which I got no pictures of.  Just goes to show what a rather hectic night Awards Night is LOL!

1 comment:

Eliza J said...

5 years! Seems like 2 to me ~ how time flies.