Saturday, November 6, 2010

310/365 - Little doors



I love little doors. I am intrigued by them.

Today we went to the Grafton Cheese Factory in Vermont. Next door was an old barn with just the cutest little door.



I remember when I was a child, I had a friend who lived on the next street. In the upstairs hallway were these little doors, probably little storage places. I was just so intrigued by those little doors in the wall. I always wanted to see what was behind those doors (I can't remember if I ever did).

I think I will look for more little doors to photograph. Stay tuned!

We bought some cheese and crackers and had a picnic down the street in the car. Too cold to eat outside today!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is truly a great little door....it sure sparks the imagination!

Doreen said...

That is the fun thing with all the old houses on the east coast