Monday, November 29, 2010

333/365 - A funny little story

Tonight Kristen called to tell me that Janelle called her. Janelle said that she was reading The Wheels on the Bus to Mason tonight. There was a picture of a lady knitting on the bus.


Mason pointed to the lady and said "Auntie." Janelle asked him, "Where is Auntie?". He pointed, again, to the lady knitting. I guess he has seen her knitting quite a bit! Isn't that just too funny?

I was looking for a picture of Kristen knitting; I know I have lots of them. This picture is from August 2005, taken at Janelle's mom's house. It was the first one that I could find. She doesn't go too many places without her knitting.

3 comments:

Liz said...

That is very funny! We don't always realize how we are seen through the eyes of a child, and what they actually connect with...what a great connection :)

Linda L said...

That is so funny Deb. However the picture he pointed to in the story isn't too flattering to Kristen...lol

Stacia said...

Very cute and boy,our grandson is very smart, isn't he? Don't you think he should be saying grandma by now?