Sunday, November 7, 2010

311/365 - Sunday afternoon



This summer there were two little riding toys that I kept outside for Mason. Even though he was really too young to ride them he loved pushing them. I brought one of them in a month ago or so but the other one stayed outside. Today, Mark brought this one in too. He loves it; he calls it his car. He pushed that thing around the house all day. This is a picture of him giving his froggy a ride. My scrapbooking friend Janice gave this toy to me (her grandchildren had outgrown it) when Marley was about Mason's age.

We had a nice Sunday afternoon today. Janelle's dad and her sister came for dinner along with the rest of the gang. Even though sometimes it's hectic, one of my greatest pleasures is to see my family having a good time together. There were some years when my kids were young when I seriously wondered whether that would ever happen; I wondered whether they would ever enjoy being together. I'm glad I lived long enough to see it - LOL!

On another note, Marley had a two hour practice this afternoon for the Christmas musical at church. She wanted to try out for the opening narrator's part. She had the whole thing memorized perfectly. She was so excited when she came home to tell us that she got the part - way to go Marley! I know she is going to do a great job.

No comments: