Friday, November 19, 2010

323/365 - Marley's first babysitting!



Tonight was Marley's first babysitting job. Tomorrow I have a scrapbooking crop and I hadn't done anything to get ready. I told Marley that if she helped me with Mason, as in play with him, I would pay her. She did a great job (except for when he had a messy diaper. I was teasing her saying that she needed to change him. She said she was only a babysitter helper!).

When Marley was eating her cereal (her usual Friday night supper LOL), Mason wanted a spoon too, "poon." We gave him a spoon. Then he wanted some cereal out of the box. I thought he wanted to eat it. He started feeding Marley. It was so funny.

Another funny thing he did was when he heard Big Baba come in and say hi, he said "Baba" (we're still working on the Big), and ran over to the chair that Big Baba always sits in and patted the chair, just like he knew that he would come in and sit there!

I eventually got all my pictures ready to print, and guess what? I was out of ink. So, as I write this, Paul is out at Staples buying ink. I really wasn't prepared for this crop!

No comments: