Saturday, November 20, 2010

324/365 - Janice's blueberry pie



Today I went to a scrapbooking crop. My friend Janice has been hosting crops at her house since 2005. We always have such a good time.

This picture was taken in 2008 before I started my blog. She had made a blueberry pie that didn't come out quite right. The bottom crust wasn't cooked through and the top had burned a little bit. The blueberries were good though. We were all hysterical over it. It's a good thing Janice is such a good sport!

We got talking about this pie today and I thought that the picture of Janice and her blueberry pie deserved to be shown.

2 comments:

JANICE said...

THANKS A LOT. I USED TO BE A GOOD
COOK BUT AS YOU KNOW, NOW I AM NOT. WANTED YOU TO KNOW AL AND I HAD EVERYTHING BACK IN SHAPE AND ALL SET UP FOR SUNDAY'S PARTY AND SHOWERED AND IN BED BY 10:15.

Liz said...

That pie is hysterical (Janice is also) ~ although I've had a few failures of my own....my first blueberry pie hit the rack and flipped upside down on the hot oven door. oops. I have sent Actions instructions to you Deb....if you haven't loaded them yet (I know you hate E-mail :)